Emotional Wellness Coaching
I’m currently offering 1:1 emotional wellness coaching services. I have a 3 month coaching container that consists of either 45 min weekly or 90 min biweekly sessions with daily Voxer support in between. I will assign practice work in between each session as a way for you to get the most out of our time together. You will get a customized action plan that covers what we will be working on together throughout the three months.
Click on the “get in touch” button below to fill out the application in order to schedule your FREE discovery call. On this call we will discuss what your goals are and see if I’m the right coach for you!
What is it?
INSIGHT is a 3 month 1:1 coaching container with a focus on giving you the tools, support, and action plan you need to become the best YOU.
We will work side by side to get you unstuck in any areas of your life that are holding you back, and have you transform into a person with clarity, confidence, healthy boundaries, excellent emotional intelligence, and one who can calmly handle anything that comes your way.
It consists of:
- Weekly 45 minute OR Biweekly 90 minute sessions for deep dives into your healing
- Daily voxer support in-between sessions, Monday–Friday, so you have me in your pocket whenever you need me
- A customized action plan for turning your pains into your superpowers
- Tools to explore and use for coping with any variety of difficult emotional experiences—a tough breakup, loss, painful emotions, shame, anxiety, or lack of self-compassion
- Assigned practice work for building your emotion regulation, communication and self-compassion skills
This program dives deep into:
- How we experience emotions
- Childhood attachment wounds
- Inner child healing/reparenting your inner child
- Healing the central nervous system
- Processing childhood relational trauma
- Emotion regulation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Self-love/compassion strategies
- Reframing unhelpful or negative thought patterns
As a result, you will:
- Have deepened your self-awareness
- Have increased self-love
- Heal attachment wounds and rewire your nervous system
- Get out of survival mode and into expansion and abundance
- Rewire automatic thoughts that have held you back
I can only promise that you will get what you put into this program. The more honest and vulnerable you are throughout the process, the more I can help you reach your next level of aligned living!
Who is this program for?
- For those looking for a strategic action plan and concrete tools to help them live a better life.
- For those looking to get our of survival mode and begin THRIVING.
- For those ready to create and design their dream life.
- For those wanting to build internal safety and develop secure attachment to themselves and others.
- For anyone who feels stuck and knows there is a better version of themselves waiting to flourish and thrive.
- For those who are ready to make a change and do things differently, but are not sure how and need support.
- For individuals ready to leap into their healing and self-development.
- For those who would not be better served by traditional therapy, or who have already attended therapy, and are ready for the next stage of healing.
- For those who are ready to stop avoiding their emotions and are dedicated to their emotional well-being and mental health.
- For those that are ready to invest in themselves because they know they are worthy.
Who is this program NOT for?
- Those who are looking for a friend or therapist.
- Those who are not ready to invest in their healing or are financially unstable.
- Those who are not ready to show up for themselves and do the damn thing!
Speaking of those who are ready to show up for themselves (aka YOU!)
What does your next-level self look like?
What does your next-level self look like?
- Someone who is grounded, empowered, and unapologetically themselves.
- Someone who feels safe in their body, safe to receive, safe to expand, safe to create their dream life.
- Someone who can not only identify their emotions and understand where they came from, but someone who knows how to slow down enough to respond INTENTIONALLY to them.
- Someone who has a loving and deep relationship with their emotions… as if you and your emotions have known each other for years!
- Someone who knows how to communicate assertively. That’s right. ASSERTIVELY. NOT aggressively, passively, or passive-aggressively. (And understanding the real meaning of each—not just the internet meme usage!)
- Someone who knows how to say no and say yes to the things that truly feel aligned.
- Someone who’s not afraid to go after their biggest, wildest dreams.
- Someone who makes decisions from their wise-mind instead of emotion-mind.
- Someone who does not make impulsive decisions that they’ll later regret.
- Someone who walks with ease, confidence, pleasure, and joy and wakes up excited to live life.
- Someone who understands it is okay to not be okay sometimes, and that experiencing intense emotions like anxiety can be managed and decreased with intentionality and skills.
- Someone who now knows that experiencing intense emotions won’t kill them—it will only make them more emotionally sound, wise, and intelligent.
- Someone who prioritizes their self-care as if it is a NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- Someone who realizes that the more they fill themselves up with their greatest desires, the more that loving energy spills onto everyone around them.
- Someone who holds space for any emotions that come up and asks, “What are these emotions attempting to communicate to me?”
- Someone who feels in control of their actions while also allowing room for spontaneity because they take their emotions into consideration without them running the show.
- Someone who loves themselves so unconditionally that they are open to receive more than possibly imagined.
- Someone who has learned how to experience their emotions fully (all of them) in order to live the most aligned life and become their best self.
Outcomes you can expect:
No results are guaranteed. You can only get out of this program what you put into it, and into yourself.
After working with me, my clients experience the following:
- Higher self-worth
- Internal safety
- More abundance
- More secure attachment
- A better relationship with their inner child
- A healthier relationship with ALL parts of themselves
- Increased knowledge of poly-vagal theory and nervous system states
- Increased self-awareness + insight
- Increased ability to experience their emotions and regulate them
- Shed layers of stored pain and trauma
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased self-compassion/ self-care practices
I am a Licensed Master Social Worker in the state of NY and an Associate Clinical Social Worker in the state of CA with a master’s degree in clinical social work with years of experience working in a variety of settings as a clinical therapist. My own life experience as a trauma survivor and self-love advocate has also shaped my perspective and approach. I use my extensive professional training, my own experience going on an intensive healing journey plus my ability to lead with vulnerability, compassion, and authenticity, to work side-by-side with you, supporting you every step of the way.
What Others Are Saying...
- 3 Month Payment Plan: $1500 per month
- PAY IN FULL BONUS [welcome gift box with lots of surprise goodies to help you along your healing journey]: $4500
- *Extended Payment Plans Available!*
After a minimum of a 3-month commitment, there will be an option to continue month-to-month after that.
Click on the “get in touch” button below to fill out the application in order to schedule your FREE discovery call. On this call, we will discuss what your goals are and see if I’m the right coach for you!